Steamers Beach Lodge is split into 17 rooms and sleeps 75 guests at full capacity, with 61 people in single beds and 14 people in 7 double beds. Each room has bedding, pillows, heaters, chairs, a mirror, and a sink, some of the rooms walk out onto a deck. There are separate male and female bathrooms along with separate toilets.
Room configurations as follows:
- 4 x Quad Rooms (each with 2 sets of bunks)
- 1 x twin room (with 1 set of bunks)
- 4 x 6 bed dorms (each with 3 sets of bunks)
- 1 x 8 bed dorm (with 4 sets bunks)
- 5 x Double & Single rooms (each with 1 set of bunks that has a double on bottom & a single on top)
- 2 x Double & 3 single rooms (each with 2 sets of bunks, 1 bunk has a double on bottom & a single on top and 1 set of single bunks)
Steamers Beach has shared kitchen, dining, lounge, reading nook, and laundry facilities which are a few steps across a boardwalk from the accommodation lodge and has a unique nautical theme. The kitchen is fully equipped with chillers and freezers, cook-tops and ovens, sinks, and plenty of bench space for prepping meals. There are pots, pans, crockery, and utensils provided. The dining area has seating for approximately 40 people, and in the lounge area, there is a TV with selected SkyTV channels, a wood fire, chairs, and couches for approximately 10 people, and seating outside on the wooden deck area. There is a separate laundry with two washing machines, two dryers and a washtub along with drying lines to the side of the building. The whole complex is secured at the entrance doors, requiring a key to open the living and sleeping areas.