Steamers Beach Lodge is split into 17 rooms and sleeps 75 guests at full capacity, with 61 people in single beds and 14 people in 7 double beds. Each room has bedding, pillows, heaters, chairs, a mirror, and a sink. Some of the rooms walk out onto a deck. There are separate male and female bathrooms along with separate toilets.
Room configurations as follows:
- 4 x Quad Rooms (each with 2 sets of bunks)
- 1 x Twin room (with 1 set of bunks)
- 4 x 6 bed dorms (each with 3 sets of bunks)
- 1 x 8 bed dorm (with 4 sets bunks)
- 5 x Double & Single rooms (each with 1 set of bunks that has a Double on bottom & a Single on top)
- 2 x Double & 3 Single rooms (each with 2 sets of bunks, 1 bunk has a Double on bottom & a Single on top and 1 set of Single bunks)
Steamers Beach also has a shared kitchen, dining room and lounge area a few steps across a boardwalk from the accommodation lodge. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need to prepare and cook meals for large groups. The lounge area features a TV with selected Sky TV channels, a wood fire, chairs and couches with further seating outside on the wooden deck area. There is a separate laundry with two washing machines, two dryers and a washtub along with drying lines to the side of the building. The whole complex is secured with keys required to open both the living and sleeping areas.