The Sublime Fiordland Package Deal - $249 per adult
There's no better time to visit Fiordland with this fantastic package deal. Stay with us at the Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park for one night or more and save $49.00* per adult on your DOUBTFUL SOUND & GLOW WORM CAVES tours.
We have partnered with Fiordland's iconic tourism provider, RealNZ, to be able to offer you these two tours for a discounted price. This exclusive package is only available with your stay at Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park and for a limited time only. Add the following two activities to your stay for an additional $249.00 per adult (RRP$298.00 per adult):
- + Te Anau Glowworm Caves with RealNZ. Trip duration: 2 hrs 15 min. Departing RealNZ Te Anau (10 minute drive) at 10:15am or 2:00pm
- + Doubtful Sound Wilderness Day Cruise with RealNZ. Self-drive to Manapouri (allow 35 minutes). Cross Lakes and Mountains through Fiordland’s rainforest and into Doubtful Sound for a 3-hour cruise on the fiord. Trip duration: 7 hours. Departing Manapouri at 10:00am.
Make the most of your stay in Te Anau with our Sublime Fiordland Package deal. Experience two tours and SAVE $49.00 per adult! Subject to Availability
The Te Anau Glow Worm Caves tour includes a cruise across Lake Te Anau to reach the Glow Worm Caves. Once you're at the Caves Visitor Centre, learn about the mysterious Glow Worm & the 12,000-year-old Te Anau-au cave system before being guided through. Great for families with children over 4 years old.
Your Doubtful Sound Wilderness Day Cruise departs from the RealNZ office in Manapouri, allow 35 minutes to take the drive from Te Anau and to park. A true adventure into the wilderness, travel across Lake Manapouri by boat, and then by bus up to Wilmot Pass, where you get your first glimpse of Doubtful Sound as you reach the other side. Your three-hour cruise on the Sound takes you into remote wilderness, where chance encounters by penguins, dolphins, seals, and even whales is possible.
Terms & Conditions
- All guests must ensure that they have downloaded their My Vaccine Pass as it will be required by RealNZ at time of check-in. Children under 12 years are exempted
- Rates quoted are per adult, children price $110.00 per child. Infants 0-4 free
- Price does not include accommodation - add on tour deals when making your accommodation booking
- Activities subject to availability once the booking has been made
- The Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park will contact you with times and dates available
- A minimum of one nights stay at Te Anau Lakeview Kiwi Holiday Park is required to qualify for this package
- Guests are required to cancel their booking at least 24 hours prior to their first dated booking to receive a full refund. If cancellation is received within the 24 hours of the first booking, there will not be any refund
- If a customer cancels their Doubtful Sound trip, then customers are required to pay the full recommended retail price (RRP) of $99 per adult for the Te Anau Glowworm Caves.
- Deal is valid to book until 28th February 2022, however, guests can book for future dates (excluded dates: 24th December-4th January 2022).
Check out our other package deals below that showcase the best of Fiordland.