The Sublime Fiordland Package Deal - $328 per adult
Self-drive DOUBTFUL SOUND + GLOW WORM CAVES COMBO
Add the following two activities to your stay for an additional $328.00 per adult and $139.00 per child.
- + Te Anau Glowworm Caves with RealNZ. Trip duration: 2 hrs 15 min. Departing Te Anau at 10.15am, 2pm or 4.30pm.
- + Doubtful Sound Wilderness Day Cruise with RealNZ. Self-drive to Manapouri. Travel across Lakes and Mountains through Fiordland’s rainforest and into Doubtful Sound for a 3-hour cruise on the fiord. Trip duration: 7 hours. Departing Manapouri at 10.00am.
Package is only available with a minimum of two nights' stay at the Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park.
Make the most of your stay in Te Anau with our Sublime Fiordland Package deal. Experience two tours to see the very best of Fiordland. Subject to Availability
The Te Anau Glow Worm Caves tour includes a cruise across Lake Te Anau to reach the Glow Worm Caves. Once you're at the Caves Visitor Centre, learn about the mysterious Glow Worm and the 12,000-year-old Te Anau-au cave system before being guided through. Great for families with children over 4 years old.
Your Doubtful Sound Wilderness Day Cruise departs from the RealNZ office in Manapouri; allow 35 minutes to take the drive from Te Anau and to park at Manapouri. A true adventure into the wilderness, travel across Lake Manapouri by boat and then by bus up to Wilmot Pass, where you get your first glimpse of Doubtful Sound as you reach the other side. Your three-hour cruise on the Sound takes you into remote wilderness, where chance encounters with penguins, dolphins, seals, and even whales are possible.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates per adult, children prices $139.00 per child. Infants 0-4 free.
- Activities are subject to availability once the booking has been made.
- Holiday Park will contact you with times and dates available.
- Valid for travel prior to 30 April 2023.
- Minimum of two nights' stay at Te Anau Lakeview Kiwi Holiday Park.
- Guests must cancel their booking at least 24 hours before their first dated booking to receive a full refund. If cancellation is received within 24 hours of the first booking, there will not be any refund.
- If a customer cancels their Doubtful Sound trip, then customers are required to pay the full recommended retail price (RRP) of the remaining activities.
- Suggested Itinerary: Day of arrival, 2.00pm Glowworm Caves, 4.30pm check in for your accommodation. Day 1, Doubtful Sound.
Check out our other package deals below that showcase the best of Fiordland.