Supreme Fiordland Package Deal - $279 per adult
There's no better time to visit Fiordland with this fantastic package deal. Stay with us at the Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park for two nights or more and save $98.00* per adult on your self-drive DOUBTFUL SOUND, MILFORD SOUND & GLOW WORM CAVES tours.
We have partnered with Fiordland's iconic tourism provider, RealNZ, to be able to offer you these three tours for the price of two. This exclusive package is only available with a minimum two-night stay at the Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park and for a limited time only.
Add the following 3 activities to your stay for an additional $279.00 per adult (RRP$377.00 per adult):
- + Te Anau Glowworm Caves with RealNZ. Trip duration: 2 hrs 15 min. Departing RealNZ Te Anau (10-minute drive) at 10:15am or 2:00pm
- + Milford Sound Day Cruise with RealNZ. Coach and Cruise:- Join the RealNZ coach at 10.15am and sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery to Milford Sound, and cruise through the Fiords to the Tasman Sea.
- + Doubtful Sound Wilderness Day Cruise with RealNZ Self-drive to Manapouri (allow 35 minutes) Cross Lakes and Mountains through Fiordland’s rainforest and into Doubtful Sound for a 3-hour cruise on the fiord. Trip duration: 7 hours. Departing Manapouri at 10:00am.
Great value with our Supreme Fiordland Package deal. Experience three tours and SAVE $98.00 per adult! Subject to Availability
Get the best of both worlds. Enjoy the freedom of self-driving to each of your boat tours, taking in the sights in your own time. Then sit back and relax on one of RealNZ's comfortable purpose-built vessels.
The Te Anau Glow Worm Caves tour includes a cruise across Lake Te Anau to reach the Glow Worm Caves. Once you're at the Caves Visitor Centre, learn about the mysterious Glow Worm & the 12,000-year-old Te Anau-au cave system before being guided through. Great for families with children over 4 years old.
The Milford Sound Day Cruise departs from the Milford Sound Visitor Centre & allow 2.5 hours to drive from Te Anau to Milford to have enough time for some scenic stops along the way. On your cruise, see spectacular waterfalls, wildlife & dramatic scenery as you venture out towards the Tasman Sea.
Your Doubtful Sound Wilderness Day Cruise departs from the RealNZ office in Manapouri, allow 35 minutes to take the drive from Te Anau and to park. A true adventure into the wilderness, travel across Lake Manapouri by boat, and then by bus up to Wilmot Pass, where you get your first glimpse of Doubtful Sound as you reach the other side. Your three-hour cruise on the Sound takes you into remote wilderness, where chance encounters by penguins, dolphins, seals, and even whales is possible.
Terms & Conditions:
- All guests must ensure that they have downloaded their My Vaccine Pass as it will be required by RealNZ at time of check-in. Children under 12 years are exempted
- Rates quoted are per adult, children price is $140.00 per child. Infants 0-4 free
- Activities subject to availability once the booking has been made
- The Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park will contact you with times and dates available
- A minimum of 2 consecutive nights stay at Te Anau Lakeview Kiwi Holiday Park is required to qualify for this package
- Guests are required to cancel their booking at least 24 hours prior to their first dated booking to receive a full refund. If cancellation is received within 24 hours of the first booking, there will not be any refund
- If a customer cancels their Milford Sound or Doubtful Sound trip then customers are required to pay the full recommended retail price (RRP) of $99 per adult for the Te Anau Glowworm Caves.
- Deal can be booked up until 31st March 2022, however, guests can book for future dates.
Have less time? Check out our other package deals below that showcase the best of Fiordland.